To enhance early detection of problems in advance, and the ability to analyze the building defects detection, a very modern technology has been adopted by means of infrared (IR) technology, this technique provides detection of defects in the implementation of thermal insulation within the structural component.
“The more you can see, the more you can earn” Thermal imaging service is based on the thermal camera device which is characterized by fast performance, high safe operating and accurate measurement. Thermal imaging is one of the most important pillars to detect construction defects. Thermal imaging is classified as a non-destructive test (NTD). "Treating the cause is more important than avoiding the outcome."
The center provides thermal imaging service in residential, commercial and service buildings. Where detection and diagnostic service is available for:
- The center provides thermal imaging service in residential, commercial and service buildings. Where detection and diagnostic service is available for:
- It helps to detect water leaks in distribution networks.
- Detecting central and separate heating, air-conditioning and ventilation system problems.
- Detecting the presence of moisture in the ceilings, walls and floors.
To ensure the accuracy of the measurement results, the Middle East Center is distinguished by:
- Measuring devices used from the most famous companies in this field.
- Having a trained and specialized team to lead the measurement and examination operations, and analyze the results.
- Issuing highly professional reports using advanced software.
- An approved procedure for each measurement. Most measurements are made according to international standards and specifications.
The center performs thermal imaging tests according to the adopted international standards: (ISO 18436: 7(